Re: g_type_query in gtk-win32

I think I might have figured this out (it's just a theory at the moment
though).

Here's the page that I used for installing gtk-win32:-

http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

I installed most of the libraries shown except for a few that I don't have
installed anyway, like libexpat.  However, libgnomecanvas-2 isn't listed and
I think I might have an old (incompatible) one still present.  Should
libgnomecanvas-2 have been installed by one of the other packages or do I
need to obtain it from somewhere else?

John