Re: Custom widget painting with GtkStyle

Hmm...
I just found theme on my box, that caused problem too (Raleigh). Do
you see any warnings/errors in console while running?

(a.out:51454): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `GTK_IS_STYLE (style)' failed

If yes, following may help...
(works now with all themes i have + proper style refcounting).

No. I can see no errors... It would be too easy :)

ps. just googled: Raleigh is "no-engine" theme, maybe "MS-Windows"
is same for win32??

Raleigh works for me. Only MS-Windows theme desn't, and it has an
engine. So it does not matter.

--
Artur