Re: Can't localize GTK+ itself on Windows XP

The mistake was I didn't notice py2exe didn't automatically package
int.dll, so now I include it manually.

Ah OK. intl.dll is loaded at run-time, if available. I.e., if an
application doesn't have localisation for its own messages, it makes
little sense to ship it with GTK+ localisation then either, and in
that case one can just leave intl.dll out, too.

UPX works nicely with all of GTK and saves me about half the space
plus a little disk I/O time.

Good to hear.

--tml