Re: About the GTK style

I am not sure about the exact rc file syntax.
I guess you'll have to experiment with it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "XiuHua Wu" <xhwu grandstream com>
To: "Miroslav Rajcic" <rajcic sokrates hr>
Cc: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: About the GTK style

Thanks. The method works as using a real rc file. If I have many widgets to set, it will looks complex. And if I want to set the style of a widget class, should the string be, for examlple "class \"GtkTextView\" style : application \"Notecase\"\n", just like the contents in the rc file ?? Is there any other method which can be used to set a class style, for example just like the function gtk_rc_add_class_style(unfortunately, it didn't work for me) ?? Any way, thanks a lot.