Re: Gio & memory management

Hello,

I would like to know your opinion about the problem with the memory usage, that I was talking about in my previous mails...
Did someone test the script? Did someone look charts that I make?
Does it use the same quantity of memory to scan directories?
If everything is alright with the code, I guess, I have to create a bug report. Do you think, I could expose my problem in gtk-devel-list gnome org (the problem is quiet critical).

Regards,
Nicolas

(Did someone answered since Saturday? I didn't received any message)