Re: Playing video from within my gtkmm app

hi,

Garth's KidStuff schrieb:
Hey All,

Does anyone have a good place to learn how to incorporate playing video from
within my application?  I have a drawable area that I draw all my
application stuff on and I'd like to play a .mov file in a subportion of
that area.

You can use gstreamer (playbin). You would need to subdiving your drawable, so
that you can associate gstreamer xvimagesink (aka the xvideo port behind) with
that drawable,

Stefan

Thanks in advance

-Garth