re: Gtk::Notebook How do I hide a tab?

How do you hide a tab/make it invisible in a GtkNotebook? I haven't been
able to find anything in the API. I've tried setting the label
insensitive and hiding it, but that doesn't seem to be working?

I have a notebook where the tabs can change depending on user input and what
I do is to remove all the pages and then re-add the ones that should still
be there:

    // Remove all pages (if any)
    while (m_notebook.get_n_pages() > 0)
        m_notebook.remove_page(0);

    // Append the right page(s)
    switch (userSetting)
    {
        case kTimeBased:
            m_notebook.append_page(page0);
            m_notebook.set_tab_label_text(page0, "Time-Based");
            m_notebook.append_page(pageTriggering);
            m_notebook.set_tab_label_text(pageTriggering, "Trigger");
            break;
          ... // other cases
Garth Upshaw
Garth's KidStuff