From: Tomas Carnecky <tom dbservice com>
Subject: Re: newbie Question
To: fasteliteprogrammer yahoo com
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 11:40 AM
Craig Petty wrote:
How would i make a gtk+ for a wireless networking?
First read gtk tutorials. Then compile, run and modify some
gtk samples, just so you get into how gtk works. Then you can read the sourcecode of other gtk applications to understand how a 'big' application is structured. And then, if you have a specific question about for example how to create a custom widget, or how to list available wireless networks, you can get back to this mailinglist and ask it.

tom