Re: font size gtk_*_new_with_label

Hello
Lars-Peter Clausen
Tomas Carnecky
and Garth's KidStuff
Thank you for reply

Tomas I cant use pango markup since Im using *_new_with_label(), but I'll considerate your advice for a
future.

I am using the Lars-Peter Clausen and Garth's KidStuff advice now...

Thank you Garth's to provide me your ScaleWidgetFont() function. Im testing it.

Cheers
Luis

P.S.: Sorry about my english, I can read very good but writting my girl friend is better.
I would like to write this email very detailed but Im afraid that you dont understand a word. :)

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch