Trimming GTK+ win32 runtime

I'm trying to trim down GTK runtime to the minimum possible.

I've read a Tor mail in this list of a month ago about this topic and
applied its suggestions.

My starting point was the bundle.

- all the documentation, all the headers, all the link libraries, all the
translations...
- all immodules except im-ime.dll (can I remove also that one?),  I've
updated the relative index file.
- the pixbuf loaders I don't use and I've updated the relative file.
- the pangoft2 dll.
- all executables in "bin" except gspawn-win32-*.exe
- charset.alias (was empty)

I tried also to strip the .dlls with mingw strip tool but the application
didn't run after that!

My application SEEMS to work this way, my question is this kind of trimmed
down runtime can be considered enough "generic" to be used on other western
languages only applications (except for the missing translations of course)

Anyway the runtime size bzipped is about 3.5mb this way.

--
Bye,
 Gabry