Re: Callback Question

Hi. Perhaps, this discussion was related to threads?

Thank you all for this! Especialy for the long example, but, it was just
an example.
I've made an application that works perfectly on Linux but in Window$ it
crashes a lot!
I've been trying to find a solution (actually a clue of what the problem
might be) in any discussion I was able to find about GTK crashes in the
internet.
In one of these discussions it was said that gtk functions can't be
called inside callbacks, that it wasn't safe yet. That, if you call any
gtk function inside a callback, it should be done using
g_object_idle_add. Unfortunatly I didn't check the date of the
discussion, maybe, it is too old.

Thanks.

MatÃas.