Re: Conversion functions.

I tested my code with valgrind and I got some error-messages
that derived from my own code.I changed the code and then
the error-messages disapperad. I still get wrong values that
seem to occur randomly though...
  I enclosed the output from valgrind. It is the end of the
error-messages that were generated when the program is reading
the text-file and use g_ascii_strtod() to convert strings.

Magnus

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:40:40 +0200