how to connect signal to the object method in its constructor

Hi all,

I have a lot of objects - each represents a window. Constructor of the
object creates the window. Object (class) contains the methods which I would
like to connect signals to (e.g. on_button_clicked). Can anyone help me with
it?

If I have a function not belonging to the class, I can connect the signal to
it like this:
g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bRefresh), "clicked", G_CALLBACK
(on_bRefresh_clicked), NULL);

How to do the same using the method defined in the class?
this->on_bRefresh_clicked  does not work

Is it possible at all?