Re: libglade frustration redux

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 22:13 -0500, Gerald I. Evenden wrote:

I believe that much of the above and following issues are reasonably well
resolved but there are serious problems with the adequacy of some sections
(glib) but I will address these to a specific issue on a subsequent email

I'm not quite sure what kind of documentation you require.  This is the
second time you've made an assertion like this without specifying a) how
has the documentation failed you, and b) how can it be improved.  Please
do so.

thanks.

Michael