Re: libglade frustration redux

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 13:46 -0500, Gerald I. Evenden wrote:
[...]
I would love to be proved wrong about libglade documentation so please flame
me if I am and point out my sins.  Even though I am now able to compile/link
libglade code I find that I am now stymied by lack of documentation on its
usage.

test-libglade.c, is in the libglade tarball, the libglade tarball is
what was distributed with libglade.

test-libglade.c is not the source of libglade, dont be mislead, we
are not saying that you must study the implementation of libglade
to understand it.

what you MUST do, is download the tarball and see if the maintainer
included any helpfull files to help you understand how to use
the library, one of those helpfull files is test-libglade.c, a full
fledged example of all the uses of libglade.

This file was written for you, and its nobody's responsability
to go and post that file in every location that you might
consider looking, rather its your responsability to look at
the original package before complaining that no example was given.

Cheers,
                    -Tristan