gtk-demo

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
gtk-demo includes working code for printing.
you should have a look at it.

I just saw this and it was the first I'd heard of gtk-demo! So this is
just to point it out to anybody else like me.

It's probably installed on your system. I just had to type 'gtk-demo'
for it to run. It's well worth trying - thanks to the authors.

Also, I tried to find any mention of it on the gtk.org site. Even
googling 'gtk-demo site:gtk.org' doesn't produce a good hit. So it might
be worth adding to the FAQ and the documentation links, IMHO. And the
API reference etc etc :)

Cheers, Dave