Re: How add a button widget to a cellrenderer ?

On 4/11/07, Carlos Savoretti <csavoretti clubsanjorge com ar> wrote:
Hi!

I just need to add a gtkbutton to a pre-existing gtkcellrenderer,
(it is the treeview is already created).

That button will make some stuff referred to the cell within it
is placed, it is because I need to pack it in the same cell.

Although it should be possible to add a widget into a custom made cell
renderer, I don't think it's a good idea because you'll lose the
"spirit" of the cell renderer.

However it's possible to place a widget in a cell renderer when the
cell is activated or edited (for instance the GtkCellRendererTest
places a GtkEntry when edited to allow modifications of the text).
Anyway, you'll have to write your own cell renderer for that (see for
example the cell renderers of libgnomedb).

Cheers,

Vivien