Re: how to set a plain colour in a GtkImage

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:28:53PM +0200, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
    I have a GtkImage which, in some cases, I need to set to the to a
plain colour (e.g. set it entirely to yellow).

I couldn't find any function in GdkPixbuf & GTK API to do it...

What's the smartest way to do it ?

GdkPixbuf has method gdk_pixbuf_fill() to fill a pixbuf with
a uniform color.  This is not the smartest way to do it,
especially if the images can be large, but it's typically
the most straightforward way.

Yeti

--
Whatever.