Issue with gtk+ 2.8.15 for win32

I'm not sure if this is a bug, error on my part, or otherwise, so I figured it best to ask the list. When exiting out of a program written in C using GTK+ 2.8.15, the process does not end (ever) but the window does close.

Another question: Is there anyone knowledgable in how to use gtk-wimp on a per application basis, rather than a system wide GTK implementation?

Oh yes, and this is my first mailing to the list.  Howdy all :)

-Elden Armbrust