Re: Need to disable system menu

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 15:46 +0530, Anurag Chaudhary wrote:
I need to stop the popping up of the system menu that appears on
right-clicking on the title bar. Any help??

This is not something you can reliably do from GTK.  The system menu and
titlebar is a function of the running window manager, not the app.  You
would need to send hints to the window manager that you would not like
this menu displayed.  I'm not sure I know of any window managers that
currently allow an app to disable that system menu, though.

Also on many window managers, right-clicking the title bar might not do
anything anyway, and on some it might be configured to mean "roll-up."
So things in the Unix world, thankfully, are not quite like on MS
Windows.  It's an interesting and diverse place.

Michael

Thanks
Anurag