DnD in compoundwidget with notebooks in 2.10

Hi all,
when we go with our application from gtk+-2.8 to gtk+-2.10, we have a
little problem with dnd in a special case. We have some complex compound
widget with gtk_notebook and hbox with entries in the notebook pages.
Since we work with 2.10 these compound widget don't work as dnd_dest
and dnd_source. May be the new dnd_notebook feature block our dnd
handling. Can anybody show me a way so that our dnd works?
MfG Bernd