GKeyFile Struct Missing?

I'm developing an application that's heavily based on Glib for
portability reasons.  I'm using GLib 2.10.1, and I'm trying to use the
GKeyFile parser class, but I'm receiving an error when compiling both
using visual studio 6.0 and gcc.  The error is "'keyFile' uses undefined
struct '_GKeyFile'" (running visual studio on windows), or "variable
'GKeyFile keyFile' has initializer but incomplete type" (using gcc on
Fedora).

GKeyFile is typedef'd as a _GKeyFile struct in gkeyfile.h, but the
_GKeyFile structure itself is never defined in any header file within
the developer package...  Though I can see it's defined in the
corresponding c file in the glib source package.  Am I missing
something, or is there a problem with the header?  I've searched the
mailing list/web and not found any reference to this whatsoever...