Re: interactive buttons inside treeview headings

Stefan Kost wrote:
hi list,

I've added a couple of (toggle)-buttons and a label in a box into each
of my treeview headers. They are shown properly. I can also modify them
programatically (toggle).
My problem is, that I can't click them. Honestly I have no idea how to
debug this. Any idea?

I'm not sure I understand your code, in particular what you mean by "added a copule buttons and a label in a box into each of my treeview headers." The GtkTreeView widget provides a clickable header for you. Where are you putting your "button and label in a box"?

At any rate, if you are using the standard GtkTreeView, here are the statements you need to get a clickable header that sorts:

GtkTreeViewColumn *clmn = gtk_tree_view_column_new();
gtk_tree_view_column_set_title( clmn, "Integer");
gtk_tree_view_column_set_resizable( clmn, TRUE);
gtk_tree_view_column_set_reorderable( clmn, TRUE);
gtk_tree_view_column_set_sort_column_id( clmn, INT_COLUMN );
gtk_tree_view_column_set_sort_indicator( clmn, TRUE);
GtkCellRenderer *rndr = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new();
gtk_tree_view_column_pack_start( clmn, rndr, FALSE);
gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes(clmn, rndr, "text", INT_COLUMN, NULL);
gtk_tree_view_column_set_visible( clmn, TRUE);

--
Guy Rouillier