Re: gtk_button_set_label ERROR

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:25:22PM -0700, 3saul wrote:

Whenever I call gtk_button_set_label I get the following error and the
function does not succeed.

GTK-CRITICAL **: gtk_button_set_label: assertion 'GTK_IS_BUTTON (button)
failed.

Is there a common reason for this error?

When you get a message telling you that something expected
to be a button is not a button, check your code if the thing
you pass really is a button, because it is not.  Is the
message so hard do decipher?

Yeti

--
That's enough.