From: Sandeep KS <kssandeepa yahoo com>
Date: 04-abr-2006 19:31
Subject: Segmentation Fault
To: Gtk <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

Hello everyone,
      I have written a program using GTK which executes some shellscripts in
the background...After the shellscripts complete executing, a window is
displayed showing the completion details.... At this time segmentation fault
occurs.
Is there anyway to trace the exact cause of the segmentation fault...

I tried gdb, but it didn't show any error while executing the code..The
segmentation fault occured when the execution went to loop after displaying
the final window and waiting for user's interaction...

How can i find the reason for the segmentation fault?

Thanking you in advance...
Sandeep

Regards