Mouse position

How do I control the location of the mouse pointer? I
need to prevent the mouse from exiting a square region
within a window, by resetting the location everytime
it tries to move outside of the square. (This isn't
related to wanting to grab the window border).

Save your "bad GUI design" comments. This isn't bad
design: my application specifically needs this
functionality.

Which function do I call to move the mouse pointer to
position x,y?

Best wishes,
Rob