Mouse cursor ficks

 Hello,

I update my screen 25-50 times per second ( it is needed by my application ) but when i do this, mouse curosr strongly flicks ( probably putting mouse cusor on screen is not synchronised with uptading whole screen by my application)

I think that i should hide system mouse cursor and draw my own curosr on updated screen ( simple synchronisation ) but i'm curious if exists any funtion in gtk/gdk which can be used to do synchronisation withc system(standard gtk mouse curosr) mouse curosr.

Is there some other solution for fickering mouse cursor?

przemek