Re: Re: Bad documentation for Combo Box

Hey, Peter, thank you very much for the tip, I still hadn´t see this page about the migration from GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox. Gonna try to make things work with Libglade; are there any constraints for this?

However, the Tutorial anyway needs to be updated there, and then I have another question for everyone. I have been very busy those days, but if I could rewrite this section, how could I do it (mean, file format, things alike)? Who would I submit it to?

Thank you and regards!

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil