Re: A few GtkFileChooserDialog questions

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 21:40 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Douglas Vechinski <douglas vechinski dynetics com> writes:

First, is it possible to make a GtkFileChooserDialog when in
GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE action to "activate" when the user presses
Enter or Return in the name entry box so that one does not have to move
the mouse to the Save button?

It already does that. Perhaps you are using an old version?

Do you know what version it should be working with.  The version I was
presently running with was 2.4.13.

When a GtkFileChooserDialog is started in Load action, is it
possible to have the name entry field present so one can also type
in a name.

You can already type in a name, you don't need an entry for that. Just
do it.

Started typing in this case and a little entry pops up while typing.
Must say this doesn't seem obvious since I was looking for an actual
field or entry to start typing in.

Forgot to ask this question earlier.  What about user defined filters in
this case.  Is there any way a user can supply their own on the spot
filter when in the dialog?