Re: Modularization

Thanks for all your inputs.

My project:

I have many math solvers which are written in command line
mode, using data files for the inputs.  The programs then
plot out the variable relationships.  Older clients are
accustomed to a command line structure, the newer clients are
GUI only.  So I want to build a GUI environment to convert my
programs.

Witting in command line the division between modules seemed
much easier.  With a GUI more thought is required.

I can see where some of my previous modules could become by
callback function using GUI.

I'm just getting started with GTK+, so I'm just using a
simple menu with data selection to start with.

MikeF