Re: atoi and itoa in glib

John J. Boyer wrote:
Does glib have equivalents of the stdlib function atoi and itoa? (ïThe latter is not in stdlib or wherever). Right now I'm using sprintf to get the functionality of itoa, but I would like to avoid the overhead. Ok, if I should read the manual, say so, but asking on a list can save a let of time, and others may have the same stupid question.

John

Maybe g_ascii_strtod() and g_ascii_dtostr() or g_ascii_strtoull().