Re: GTkAction / Gtk Menu

On Monday 22 November 2004 16:26, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 What is the correct way to set up a menu and a toolbar these days, since a
lot of the functions on gtktoolbar and gtkmenu  are deprecated ?

 I know that we are supposed to use GtkAction; however, I could not find
any example and the Docs leave a lot to wish for.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-migrating-GtkAction.html

there is an example in the last subsection there (just ignore the GnomeUIInfo
stuff).

gtk-demo (in gtk+ source code under demos/gtk-demo) also has a quite extensive
piece of example code in the 'Application Main Menu' section.

Cheers
-Tim