Change menu highlight color

Hi,

I have a question: how can I change the menu item
highlight color to look identical to the color used by
Windows?

My colleagues are testing GTK with JFW (Jaws for
Windows screen reader for visually impaired users),
and apparently JFW will read the actively highlighted
item based on its color.

Also, if anyone has any experiences with JFW and GTK,
I'd love to hear about it.  We are making a
self-voicing application to ensure accessibility, but
many screen-reader users like to have a consistent
interface and would rather just use all apps with
their default accessibility software (like JFW).

Thanks
Marisa