Re: GtkTreeView - Multiple file selection with keyboard

Thanks for the quick response.

But perhaps I need to state my problem more clearly... I'm using GtkListStore to hold a list of files in the directory I'm in. I want my GtkTreeView widget to select a range of rows by holding Shift and pressing Up or Down, and to toggle the selection of non-continuous rows by holding Control and hitting Space (like in Windows Explorer).

I've already tried implementing this feature with GtkTreeSelection using GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE mode but to no avail.