Re: Treeview render new data.

John> In our application we are using a GtkListStore and
John> GtkTreeview to display application data. Once every
John> 100ms will execute the following code:
John>
John> model = gtk_tree_view_get_model(tableValues);
John> g_object_ref(model);
John> gtk_tree_view_set_model(tableValues, NULL);
John> gtk_list_store_clear(listValues);
John> .. append and set values in list store ..
John> gtk_tree_view_set_model(tableValues, model);
John> g_object_unref(model);

Tim> why do you detach and then re-attach the model to the view every
Tim> 100ms, instead of just clearing/manipulating/appending the data in
Tim> the store directly?

Because that's what the papa/maman tutorial recommends?

--
"It's not true or not."  A reality show producer (real quote)