Re: using gtk on win32

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
As the page says, the DLLs there include the fix. (But if you see some
iconv.dll related problem, that is then a symptom of something
else. What exactly is the problem you encounter?)

I unzipped everything to /gnu and added /gnu/bin to the PATH.

This simple program compiles with no problems:

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
 int main ()
{
  GtkWidget *win = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
  gtk_widget_show (win);
  gtk_main ();
   return 0;
}

And then, when I double click on the exe file, a messagebox says (translated from spanish):

"Can't find the entry point of the procedure libiconv_set_relocation_prefix in the dinamic link library iconv.dll"

[Accept] (Program does not start)

It is a Windows XP SP1 running inside VMWare.