Re: Newbie & timing issue

Well guys after much reading and experimenting I am still having a problem.
Please look at the attached and help ?

Thought process in creating/modifying this program I used two variables,
EventOne and EventTwo.
EventOne is used to tell how often & when the function timeout_cb() is to be
called and within timeout_cb() EventTwo should tell when the display
should automatically disappear if the user has not killed the display with the
OK button.
Killing the display with the OK button works fine but the timeout does not.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading
this sort of trash.