RE: The Window expose-event with gtk_window_resize() problem:

I post the question week ago, still can't find the answer.
Can some one take a look and help me out this problem? I need this to be
done.

Yes, I have noticed this too from time to time but not been sure how to reproduce it.  To get around it, I
have had to set up a g_idle_add () and gtk_widget_queue_draw () sequence to get around it in some instances.

It tends to occur for me when my app starts up and it is processing a lot of other things at the same time -
and I am resizing the window during all of that.

I could just be doing something wrong though :)

Regards,
Martyn