default application icon

Hello,

I would like to see, in the (gnome) session loading splash screen a
specific icon for my application, it displays the default unknown one so
far, how should I tell it to use the one I want?

I used this:
program = gnome_program_init (PACKAGE, VERSION,
                         LIBGNOMEUI_MODULE, argc, argv,
                         GNOME_PARAM_POPT_TABLE, popt_options,
                         GNOME_PARAM_HUMAN_READABLE_NAME, _("Lumiere"),
                         GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR, DATADIR,
                         LIBGNOMEUI_PARAM_DEFAULT_ICON,
                         DATADIR"/pixmaps/gnome-lumiere.png",
                         NULL);
to no avail, and this:

gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file
        (DATADIR"/pixmaps/gnome-lumiere.png");

The window(s) icon is OK but the icon in the splash is not.

Anyone knows how to do that?

Thank you

--
 el greco  <<<<<<