Using Eclipse GTK and Windows

Hi
This is my first post in this list, before I spent some time digging in archives, without success. So...
I am starting a new organization, and we will support some gnome applications in Brazil, collaborate in some others and port one to Windows environment.
We are planning to do everything using Eclipse as IDE, and C++  as  language. I really would like to contact someone with more expertise in this area, and listen some opinions about this Idea. Sounds crazy??

Thanks in advance and please apologize my awful English.

Frank Alcantara