Double click?!

As I use Glade I've noticed I uses a double click
event like window in which one click selects some
widget and the second one makes something else with
it, I wanna make something like this in a clist select
an item and then show in another window, which is this
event among all of them, I haven't found any
double_click or something like this. Thanks Murilo
Martin, Thanks whith the gtk_widget_grab_focus, you're right.

Conheça a nova central de informações anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail:
http://www.yahoo.com.br/antispam