GSignal Connect (Doc error)

 I believe there is a error on the gtk_docs.

 Since gtk_signal_connect(object,name,func,func_data) is deprecated, we should
use

 g_signal_connect(instance, detailed_signal, c_handler, data)

 Where c_haldler should be of type
 void (*some_func)(GtkWidget*, gpointer data).

  However, the GTK doc. has c_handler as :
 void        (*GCallback)                    (void);

 wich clearly is not the type we want.

  Please, let me know if this is correct and advise if I should file a bug
report.

 Thanks,

Harring