Re: Compile GTK

Aldrey writes:
It would like to know where surrounding he would be better I to
compile a program in GTK made in the Linux for the Windows.

I don't understand whether you want to cross-compile from Linux to
Windows, or build on Windows natively. But anyway, as always when
learning something new, don't jump in at the deep end.

At first make sure you can build a simple Hello World program. Once
you have that working, go on to a trivial Hello World -style GTK
program. At first, make sure you know how to build it on Linux (or
some other Unix). Especially, make sure you understand the command
line switches -I, -L and -l to gcc, their use and the importance of
their correct order. Then, build it using your cross-compiler or
Windows-based compiler instead, of course adjusting the paths in the
-I and -L switches appropriately.

Then, go on to some real GTK application.

--tml