Re: GTK Theme with aplication

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 07:14:56PM -0200, José Maria Silveira Neto wrote:
I can tie and theme with an application? In such way that an user that
haven't the theme could see the app with the theme  (in KDE or GNOME)?

You have to install the theme with the app.

I must say I'd be quite upset if an app used such an
eccentric theme and I couldn't change it. Unfortunately,
changing theme but still allowing user to override it may
get messy.

One solution is to add an app-specific ~/.myapp/gtkrc file
with gtk_rc_add_default_file() and prefill it with

  include "/my/eccentric/default/theme"

This way user can edit ~/.myapp/gtkrc and change it to
something reasonable.

Or add an option to preferences to use default theme.

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.