Re: little auxiliary window in gtktreeview

Dnia 26-12-2004, nie o godzinie 18:39 -0500, Allin Cottrell napisał:
I've just noticed (I'm not sure whether this is new with gtk 2.6)
that when I hit a letter key over a gtktreeview in my app, a little
auxiliary window sprouts up (at the bottom right of the treeview),
containing the letter I typed.  After a few seconds this window
disappears.

What is the function of this window?  Is it documented somewhere?

That's most probably typeahead window, allowing you to quickly search
for specific cells by typing part of their contents.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>