Re: Deploying GTK on win

 Carlo:

 Thanks for the reply - I will play with NSIS installer. I remember playing
with  inno setup and could not figure out how to create a batch file during
installation.

  I was thinking about creating a file such as:

  startup.bat.in
========
   PATH=%PATH; @INSTALLDIR@/gtk-2.0/bin; @INTALLDIR@/myapp/bin ...and the other
paths to the DLLs..
   myapp.exe  <my args>
=========

 When intalled:
 startup.bat
  PATH=%PATH; C:\somedir\gtk-2.0... ans so forth.
  myapp.exe  <my args>

  First, I could not figure out how to "replace" var on a file using Inno setup
-- I was not app to learning Pascal :P)

  Second, I do not know if using this approach, the "black window", console,
win terminal, DOS console - or whatever it is called these days, will be open.

 Thanks again for the info.