Re: How to use a combo box with a cell renderer

Thanks I didn't think of calling gtk_combo_box_new_text () than
setting the model the docs scared me away by saying:

"If you use this function to create a text combo box, you should only
manipulate its data source with the following convenience functions."

Seems to work fine this way anyone know of any issues with doing this?

Not setting the attributes was my problem... now if only I could set them
without segfaulting somehow :) I agree that should work.

Much Thanks!
                                                                -Hudson Lee