RE: Debugging of GTK

You need to compile your source file with "-g" option.

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Petr Hracek
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:33 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Debugging of GTK

Hi,

I did some program but I want to debug some procedures where I have
problem.

In the Makefile I have following but I don't know if all commands are
right.

CC=gcc
CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
LIBS=`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`

program: program.o
        $(CC) -o program $(LIBS) program.o

program.o: program.c
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c -d DEBUG program.c

After this I run ddd and select program, ddd show me message that no
sources are available.
Can you help me where I can have problem?

Best regards
Petr