Re: wondow always on top level..

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:07:21 -0200, Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira <egghunt gmail com> wrote:

How do you achieve always-on-top for a window which is the sole window
of an application? The application is a taskbar at the bottom of the screen
showing the time and other information.

Dermot.
--

  Hi Antonio,

  I think you want the child window to be modal:

  gtk_window_set_modal (GTK_WINDOW (window), TRUE);

  Take care.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:10:26 -0200 (BRST), AntÃnio Gomes