Re: Dialog

 It seems to be a bug introduced. I ran some programs build with an early
version and the same is not happening.
 Perhaps I will find some time this weekend to trace it since nobody seems to
care at this point.

 Harring.

--- Iago Rubio <iago rubio hispalinux es> wrote:

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 17:07, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
[sniped]
  However, if we transfer focus to, say, on a terminal window or any other
program
window, when going back to the GTK application, and closing the dialog, the

main window becomes minimized.

I've seen this lately. It's really anoying on win32, where it seems to
happen with each dialog I open.

[snip]
--
Iago Rubio <iago rubio hispalinux es>